Senior Compensation and Benefit Executive
1. Proceed benefits for Employees in accordance with the company’s policy:
- Request for wedding/funeral/giving birth allowances for employees (if any).
- Proceed Generalli Insurance registration for employees (Increase/Decrease
- monthly & Renewal).
- Organize Annual Health Check.
2. Labor Contracts:
- Proceed all kinds of labor contracts for new staffs (probation/labor/seasonal) & renewal labor contracts.
- Make an addendum to the labor contracts (if any).
- Proceed all documentation for resignation (contract termination decision, contract liquidation minutes), ensure all resignation cases are addressed in compliance with the company’s regulation.
- Ensure all kinds of labor contracts are given to employees on time.
3. Filing (Hard files and soft files) & database updated as being required.
4. Follow up on employees’ annual leave.
5. Other admin supporting tasks as assigned.
Your Skills and Experience
- Having more than 3 years of working experience in C&B.
- Having knowledge about all labor regulations on compensation and wages regulation from Government
- Holding a bachelor in Human Resources degree or related fields is an advantage.
- Good English communication and Translation.
- Be a team player and can work under pressure.
- Need to be Careful, Cooperative, Active and Eager – Learning
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- NFQ Asia Career