Community and Branding Executive
Who this role is made for: A highly energetic and motivated person who generates unique ideas and exciting content like a maniac! We are looking for a super creative individual who has an eye for design and will passionately transform our brand through all different avenues. We look for this person to be a master of organization, planning, and one of the most tech savvy members of the team.
The focus of this role:
- Help us craft internal communications for maximum effectiveness;
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans, linking to the event, strategy, value and culture of the whole business;
- Oversee and set-up English Classes and other training activities to constantly help our employees improve their skills;
- You will work closely with HR! Be an active partner to HR to craft an engaging employee experience;
- Proactively propose the communication & advertising campaigns that help increase brand visibility/awareness in a way that supports the employer brand strategy & recruitment needs;
- Organizing and participating in IT Community‘s events such as: Job Fair, Technical Events, University Event … to enhance company image;
Support other operational tasks
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in community & employer branding or similar roles;
- Proven experience in organizing events, activities such as running career fairs, hackathons, and workshops, ect…;
- Design/photography skill desirable;
- Experience in the content creator on social media channels;
- Good at multiple tasks, willing to learn, open-minded, and open for challenge;
- Great team spirit, a creative mind, result-oriented, and a “can-do” attitude;
- Good communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker;
- English language proficient, both verbally and written.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with can do attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday from 9:00-18:00
NFQ Asia Career