Community and Branding Intern
- Working with our team of talents to align internal and external messaging with product content.
- Developing and executing integrated, content-driven campaigns.
- Overseeing the creation and delivery of articles, social media assets, events, and other marketing materials.
- Participating in events to facilitate and drive their success.
- Cooperating with internal teams and managing external vendors to organize brand-driven events, increase brand awareness and values.
- Laptop is provided
- Monthly Allowances
Your Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate in marketing, business administration, communications or a related field.
- Ability in content creation in English.
- Good English communication (both written and spoken).
- Have knowledge and skills in marketing or event organizing is a plus.
- Basic experience in media creation.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Proficiency in office tools to facilitate your job.
- Efficient interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of teams and individuals.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible: Professional & English speaking working environment.
- Laptop is provided.
- Monthly Allowances.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
NFQ Asia Career