- Working with our team of talents to align internal and external messaging with product content.
- Developing and executing integrated, content-driver campaigns.
- Overseeing creation and delivery of articles, social media assets, events and other marketing materials.
- Building and maintaining internal & external relationships aimed to grow NFQ internal bonding and external relations.
- Cooperating with internal teams and managing external vendors to organize brand-driven events, increase brand awareness and values.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or a related field.
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken).
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a marketing role or event executive.
- Marketing campaign execution experience.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Proficiency in office tools to facilitate your job.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of teams and individuals.
- Ability to learn, grow and challenge the situations.
- Good at time management.
- Good writing, communication, relationship and collaboration skills.
- Willing to learn, fight and evolve.
- A creative thinker that encourages a continual flow of new ideas and free thinking to help identify opportunities to enhance the office activities.
- You continually look for opportunities to learn and to share knowledge pro-actively with colleagues.
- Good to strong organization and planning skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career