Senior Data Engineer
- You create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- You assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- You identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- You build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, languages (Python, R, PHP) and AWS technologies
- You work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- You keep data separated and secure
- You create data tools for analytics and help team members to assist in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- You work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Your Skills and Experience
- You are proficient knowledge of dealing with RDBMS and SQL, especially MySQL and PostgreSQL as well as experience with web APIs: HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, Google Analytics API
- You are skilled in AWS technologies
- You have prior experience in E-commerce platforms such as Magento, OpenERP (Odoo), etc. is a plus
- You already worked with Operating systems, especially UNIX, Linux, and managing servers
- Willingness to familiarise yourself independently with new software/programming/languages/web services
- You have several years of experience in the conception and further development of a data warehouse as well as in the design and implementation of ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes.
- You have a team-oriented working style
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with a candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career