DevOps System Engineer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS Cloud Services;
- Cloud Formation/CLI for AWS automation, automated self-service platform in AWS.
- Containers/Virtual Systems – Experience in container technology such as Docker, Vagrant, VMWare or OpenStack.
- Configuration Management – experience in tools such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack or Ansible for configuration management
- Strong experience in one or more scripting languages (PHP, Python, Ruby);
- Understands and can explain TDD;
- Extensive Linux operating system administration experience (fluent in shell, bash).
- Experience in setting up and maintaining databases like MySQL (ElasticSearch or other NoSQL is a huge plus).
- Hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Continuous Integration Workflows using Jenkins, Bamboo or others.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices, such as OWASP, ISO 27000, etc
- Monitoring systems such as Sensu, Nagios, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB…
- Exposure to other cloud platforms like Rackspace, Google App Engine, Azure…
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career