.NET Tech Lead (C#, English)
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
What we are looking for
- 5 years of development experience of commercial/enterprise business systems with Microsoft technologies, C# programming, .NET framework platform architecture
- Sharp, smart, honest, very good English communication and confident to directly work, discuss, consult with international clients.
- Significant experience with schema design and database design with consideration of high scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams including UI/UX designers, product managers, and other software engineers.
- Initialize/maintain the specification documentation (together with others).
- Experience with relational database such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development (Unit Test, Integration Test, and Acceptance Test)
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD/Design Patterns
- Work in Agile Development team.
- Microservices, containerized application, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experienced working with non-relational database (Cassandra, MongoDB) is a plus.
- Experienced working with any Search Engines, such as Elasticsearch, Apache Solr.
- AWS / GCP / Azure Infrastructure.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar: Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible: Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects: Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.