Join us, and be part of the global NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers.
We come from all walks of life. We are software engineers, restaurant owners, chefs, motorcycle enthusiasts, boating enthusiasts, bad karaoke singers, football fanatics, PS5 experts. What we have in common is a love of life and a thirst for learning. No matter what you do, we have a place for you – engineers, product managers, HR experts, consultants, sales. Whether you’re just starting your career or have 20 years of experience, we have a home for you at NFQ.
We have been ranked the top IT company in Vietnam for the past 3 consecutive years. And to continue our growth, we are looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to support the Management Board. You will work with and learn from really cool talented peers from all over the world.
As the Executive Assistant to the Management Board, you will work within a small team that supports three Executive Managers with everything they need.
Your tasks are:
- Collecting, compiling, and analyzing various data to generate insights for the Management team.
- Organizing and making appointments for the Managers, also maintaining their calendars. Ensuring managers are well –prepared for meetings.
- Make our life easy, support us, and help us grow the company.
- Support other relevant tasks from Management Team & report directly to the COO
Your Skills and Experience
- Have EXCELLENT communication skills in English AND Vietnamese. German is a plus;
- Experience; Either in a similar position but we are open to anyone who thinks he/she is up for the challenge.
- Analyzing, compiling and handling data experience is a plus. Project management skill is a great plus;
- Proficient in Google office tools;
- Be a very reliable and service-oriented person with an hands-on mentality and great humor;
- Have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs;
- Ability to receive feedbacks and be comfortable with last minute changes;
- Jobs are sometimes stressful (dealing with difficult or demanding people) so remain calm and professional is very important;
- Last but not least – be awesome, cool, funny, committed to stay and grow with us for long.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Growth we want to grow personally and professionally
- Trust we strive to build trust with our employees and client
- Transparency we share information adequately, and openly
- And Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Loyalty insurance program, Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leaves.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Free dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.
NFQ Asia Career
Apply CV via firstname.lastname@example.org