- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- You will create, test, maintain user-friendly / mobile-friendly web application
- Optimizing web application for maximum speed
- Building reusable components for future use
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and front-end technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Experience in front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience in unit testing frameworks (e.g. Ava, Jest, Mocha)
- 2+ years of experience in leading engineering teams; high-growth or early-stage startup
- Experience in booking business domain (hotel booking, car rental)
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Strong knowledge of development based on REST API
- Experience in GIS (e.g. OpenLayers)
- Knowledge of Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good at English communication
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career