Senior iOS Developer (React Native, English)
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- 1 year of experience with React Native
- Have strong experience with iOS Native
- Excellent experience with React/React Native Library best practices and conventions, JSX, React Component, Redux (or Mobx), Flexbox.
- Love to work, responsibility, and teamwork
- Familiar with state/data management libraries (Redux,etc.);
- Excellent English Communication skills.
- Experience with APN, GCM
- Knowledge of software development in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge about iOS design patterns (MVVM, MVP, VIPER)
- Knowledge of some frameworks (RxSwift, RxAlamofire)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.