- You will be joining an awesome HR Team to develop your career as an HR executive
- Working on recruitment process: Posting job, searching, setting up interview, booking meeting room and following up interview schedule for Hiring Manager
- Supporting Event and Community team to build cool internal and external events, supporting planning contents for Employer Branding
- Assisting Lead to supervise all tasks of HR
- MacBook Pro
- Monthly Allowances
Your Skills and Experience
- 0-6 months of working experience
- English is a must
- Strong communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with western brands is a big plus
- Dynamic, independent, team player and product-driven mindset
- Holding a Bachelor degree of Business or related fields is an advantage
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Laptop is provided.
- Monthly Allowances.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.