HR Project Coordinator
- Be a part of a product development cycle.
- Collect, analyze and document all scope of work for all position in order to transfer building full competency frameworks.
- Build quests as a performance review tool.
- Play the game you created to make sure that it cost-efficient, make sense, and easy to understand.
- Participate in each Sprint meeting, brainstorm to make clear Quest ideas.
- Self-manage tasks and processes using the JIRA tool (Miro is a plus).
- Suggesting improvements by identifying processes (if have).
- Performing all other related tasks.
Who we are looking for?
We are creating a role specifically for HR background person with a passion for game development:
- You love to play the game and create games.
- Experience in HR within the tech industry with an expert in training, development, learning.
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or related fields.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in HR team of technology companies.
- Wide knowledge about IT positions like PM, Business Analyst, Developer, Tester, DevOps etc.
- Logical, creative person who thinks outside of the box.
- Enjoy role-playing in-game aspects.
- Like a fast-moving, product development environment.
- Appetite for teamwork.
- A good communicator in English.
Why you’ll love working here
Our core values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with a candidate attitude
- The respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- NFQ Care (Medical Insurance) for yourself
NFQ Asia Career