As part of the global NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers, NFQ Vietnam focuses on building high-performance dedicated teams for ambitious tech-driven businesses in Europe and Asia. We power hundreds of companies like KAYAK.COM, GetYourGuide, HomeTogo, and some of the successful Rocket Ventures.
Each team here works directly with the client from end to end in an Agile spirit. This unique set up gives our employees the experience of working for a real product company, with a real sense of commitment and ownership to the product itself.
We are now looking for a dedicated HR Manager/Director to take charge and help grow our business further.
You will be joining the HR Department as an HR Manager to support and maintain company policy, manage HR processes, act as an administrative bridge across departments, and report to the COO. You will work closely with managers and engineers as well as with HR representatives
– Develop, analyze and update the company’s evaluation program, internal career path aligned with IT Industry
– Assist departments with the performance management and review process
– Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
– Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
– Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
– Nurture a positive working environment; oversee the community team in the event’s planning, organizing, and follow-up actions.
– Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures; ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
– Implement and revise a company’s compensation program
– Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
– Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget, overseeing monthly payroll.
– Manage the company’s resource, identify short-term and long-term hiring needs.
– Oversee the hiring activities, onboarding process; coordinate with Talent Acquisition Lead to bring the best candidate’s experience.
NFQ Asia Career