SAP Hybris Developer
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for the global market
- Proven leadership skills. Your management skills and technical depth allows you to develop and mentor others as well as build credibility with your team while executing broader engineering strategies.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience with Hybris 6.x with knowledge of Hybris B2C-ACCELERATOR/HYBRIS -B2B-ACCELERATOR, Hybris back- office, Hybris Frontend WCMS cockpit, product cockpit, Hybris, Hybris core, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Search, Hybris OCC, Slor Customization
- Experience working on core Java, JSP/Servlets, JEE, Spring, Services (SOAP, REST), Design Patterns, Apache, Tomcat, Build Tools- Ant/Maven/Jenkins, SCM Tools – CVS/SVN/GIT Hub
- Knowledge of one or more modules HYBRIS-PIM, HYBRIS-PROMOTIONS, HYBRIS-OMS, HYBRIS -TRAVEL-ACCELERATOR
- Additional skills in SOA, ESB, JMS
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the clients needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- You will be working on a daily basis with a team of passionate entrepreneurs who believe in the value of Trust, Transparency, Open-mindedness, Honesty, Respect, and Empathy.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leaves.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Meaningful Company activities and Management Retreats.
- Modern office in District 1.
- Free dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.
NFQ Asia Career