- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network devices, printers as well as end-users requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation;
- Handle asset management, maintain inventory and liaise with vendors, Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders;
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports;
- Implement and monitor office IT security and antivirus;
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support for scheduled server;
- Backups data;
- Server Room Management: Server/ Network connectivity/ Security/ etc…;
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work;
- Support other operational tasks on request.
Your Skills and Experience
- Holding a Diploma degree in related fields is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role;
- Knowledge of basic setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, IP;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Good English communication skills is a plus;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment;
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
- Phones, wireless controller and access points are plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday from 9:00-18:00
NFQ Asia Career