Junior Executive Assistant
As part of the global NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers, NFQ Vietnam focuses on building high-performance dedicated teams for ambitious tech-driven businesses in Europe and Asia. We power hundreds of companies like KAYAK.COM, GetYourGuide, HomeTogo, and some of the successful Rocket Ventures.
Each team here works directly with the client from end to end in an Agile spirit. This unique set up gives our employees the experience of working for a real product company, with a real sense of commitment and ownership to the product itself.
We are now looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to help grow our business further.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture.
- You will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing your ability.
- Provide support relevant tasks from Management Team & report directly to the Senior Executive Assistant.
- Handle scheduling and making appointments/meetings/invitations for the board of management.
- Filling and handling data, documents, preparing papers
- Ensuring all managers are well-prepared before meetings.
- Supporting to organize the annual events.
- Prepare all travel-related documents and Booking travel arrangements, accommodation on behalf of managers.
- Last but not least – be awesome, cool, and willing to step constantly out of the comfort zone.
Your Skills and Experience
- Fluent English communication.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience as an executive assistant or other relevant experience such as Sales Admin, Secretary, Customer Service,…
- Outstanding event & sales admin experiences; organizing skills; self – managing skills.
- Proficient in Google office tools.
- Ability to organize daily tasks by priorities.
- Have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with the candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,600$), Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leaves.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Free dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.
NFQ Asia Career
Apply CV via email@example.com