Junior Web Developer (PHP, VueJS)
- Are you passionate about development and have fun working on projects that have an award-winning impact? Do you get a kick out of working closely with well-known customers? Or perhaps you have a knack for creating outstanding B2B and Enterprise solutions?
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good English communication is a plus
- Have at least 1 years in working with PHP; have experience in one of these frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony… is a plus
- Experience in VueJS (or AngularJS, ReactJS…)
- Have used some CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/ Foundation/ Material, …)
- Have the knowledge of web build tools (Gulp/WebPack/Less/ Sass, …)
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL…
- Be familiar with version control systems and workflows (preferably Git)
- Be able to work independently or as a team
- Be able to adapt quickly to new techniques
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career