Middle Frontend Developer
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Have worked with web applications more than 3 years
- Have used some CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/ Foundation/ Material, …)
- Be familiar with web dev tools (Gulp/ WebPack/ Less/ Sass, …)
- Be proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues
- Have a good grip on Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in E-Commerce platforms (Shopware/ Magento/ Shopify…)
- BEM methodologies
- PHP Symfony knowledge
- Good at English communication
We automatically assume that you are already good with CSS, HTML, XMLHttpRequest, RESTful API…
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career