Mobile Developer (iOS or Android)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
- Designing and developing the Android/iOS app.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in
- Android: Native
- or iOS: Swift/Objective-C.
- Strong understanding of programming principles (Rest, Mvc, Etc)
- Strong analytical & performance optimization skills.
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD) and Agile methodologies.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with a candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career