- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
What You Will Do
- As our customers are typically ambitious startups you will have the chance to be part of an exciting team, utilizing the newest technologies.
- Communicating and learning in an international team, with customers or colleagues from abroad will broaden your horizon and improve your communication and team skills.
- Be in charge of technical direction of applications development
- Lead a small mobile development team
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience with Android or iOS native development (Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C)
- Passionate about building great UI/UX apps
- Have at least one mobile application on Apple Store or Google Play
- Experience in writing unit tests and/or UI automation tests for mobile apps
- Experience with debugging tools such as ADB, Instruments, ios-webkit-debug-proxy
- Familiar with state/data management libraries (Redux,etc.);
- Good English Communication skills.
- Proven ability to build complex mobile applications.
- Agile development processes
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career