- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with NodeJS, RESTful API (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Good experience with RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL; and NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis.
- Ensures code modularity and DRYness for maintainability and ensures high performance on MicroServices.
- Advanced knowledge and best programming practices of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), session hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors.
- Experience in working with Cloud Computing, such as AWS / Google Cloud /Azure.
- Experience in automation tests, such as Unit Test, Functional Test, Integration Test, E2E Test.
- Experience leading an engineering team.
- Good English Communication skills.
- Experience with Front-end Frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS.
- Have good grip on Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, Functional Programming.
- Experience in working with socket and streaming (eg. Socket.IO) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Open API Specifications/Swagger.
- Why You’ll Love Working Here
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with a candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary bonus, Loyalty program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career