- Coordinate and oversee regular building maintenance and repairs.
- Manage and monitor the performance of all providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, and so on, and regular tradespeople engaged. Develop a system for monitoring their workmanship, response time and attendance.
- Liaise with in-building, third party cleaning, fire prevention and security parties to ensure space kept up to standards.
- Prepare and carry out emergency protocols and procedures.
- Alert appropriate contacts when being notified to ensure building-specific operational requirements are met.
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Contact and liaise with the local council, police to ensure a safe and smooth working environment.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, escalating any recurring issues to relevant cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with different departments (IT, Community, etc.) to curate the entry access, security, in & out arrangements for all employees and guests.
- Manage budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Be and support the front desk coverage schedule as needed, ensuring there is consistent coverage during business hours.
- Manage administrative staffs, cleaners, drivers, and vendors to delivery high quality administrative operations for the office
- Handle the visa/governmental paperwork execution and management
- Track, audit and organize company properties and assets
- Ensure the safety and security within the building management and provide emergency action plans by responding and escalating any medical emergency (injury or illness), responding to instructions from leaderships regarding emergency situations and security alerts.
Events & Engagements
- Support in setting up and co-host weekly “social events” with the community team.
- Distribute all necessary info to promote the internal events.
- Know and explain NFQ policies and procedures and communicate, inform employees and guests.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4 years experience in operations and/or hospitality
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task from start to finish. On the other hand, you are attentive to detail and managing tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Love to grow relationships and create positive energy environments.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication skills (prefers IELTS 6.5)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Computer is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 13th-month salary.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career