Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of Project Management in the Software Development industry or alternative. You know your stuff and know how to deal with demanding clients, not having worked as a waiter, but experience in consulting or similar definitely.
- Perfect English communication skills and German is a plus.
- Cross-cultural communication with English/German-speaking. And not to forget your Vietnamese team. Speaking Vietnamese is a huge plus. Understanding the mentality here is a must as well as being capable of singing karaoke. Okay just kidding. Not.
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
- Technical background or experiences in hands-on coding tasks is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest – we only tell the truth (upfront). Unless it’s the boss then we just say ‘Yes, Yes Boss’. jk.
- Transparent – we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded – we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect – we treat everyone with the same kindness. Yes, the tea lady counts.
- Empathy – sharing feelings matters
We are different. We try hard to build a truly awesome company and we need like-minded people to join us. Life is too short to waste a third with work we don’t love.
Please watch these two videos to understand that we really mean it. Not only “bla bla”
- You will be working on a daily basis with a team of passionate entrepreneurs who believes in the value of Trust, Transparency, Open-mindedness, Honesty, and Respect
- A fun & dynamic environment and we want you if you love to help us create and shape the best place to work in IT in Vietnam. Yes, that’s us. And we want that it gets even better so we need your ideas and contribution.
- Laptop is provided. Yes, for real. A Laptop! Woohoooo! Okay it’s a nice laptop.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leave.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Meaningful Company activities and Management Retreats. Did you note the “meaningful”? Not only drinking… But no worries, there is also enough drinking and partying
NFQ Asia Career