Project Manager Assistant
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Be part of a team that manages full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Gathering experience and benefit from an experienced team that opens up a world of different knowledge areas for you.
- Reflect yourself to use your strengths and know your weaknesses to bring your team forward in the best way.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience in Business Analysis (/ Quality Assurance/…)
- Good documentation skills.
- Willing to take responsibility.
- Be a detail-oriented person.
- Good communication skills, fluent English (written and spoken).
- Understand the agile methodologies – agile manifesto should be your Bible.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology.
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment.
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.