Project Manager/ Product Manager (Games)
- You are a passionate Project Manager/ Product Manager with proven track record in Gaming product and you are looking for exciting, agile and complex projects to work with? You love to work out system architectures and technical solutions for highly individual projects? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
- You will integrate deeply into a product team based in the heart of Hamburg City, with the 100% startup culture. Together with 50 colleagues, you work to bring the great gaming experiences to Europe.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Multiyear experience in the gaming industry as a Project Manager/ Product Owner
- Obtaining know-how to develop and lead several web & mobile games to success
- A real team player who commands and appreciates cooperative work and leading interdisciplinary teams
- A deep understanding of technologies as well as agile processes and methods
- Excellent time management skills
- A “leader” who understands what it means to inspire your colleagues, and to communicate this inspiration in a convincing and accurate manner
- Know how to successfully conciliate user needs, business goals, and technological challenges
- Very strong knowledge of and capability in both written and spoken English
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.