Technical Project Manager
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
- Team management: This is a role where you will be motivating and leading the engineers with agile methods.
- Customer-focused: Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations
- Metrics-oriented: tracking metrics about product performance, usage, etc.
- Business-driven: You need to be involved in business-related decisions around the product.
- Tech-Savvy: Be able to involve in technical discussions, and make sure the engineers and developers aren’t getting caught in tech-weeds.
- And, German-speaking is a big plus.
Your Skills and Experience
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- Good English communication skills,
- 2+ years’ Project Management or technical leadership experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities to understand the true needs and problems of your customers.
- Developing a vision for the direction of the product.
- Have balanced user experience, technology, and business needs to deliver the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- German speaking is a big plus.
- Big Data, NoSQL, Redis
- Agile Methods/ SCRUM
- Strong background in UI/UX Design with a thorough knowledge of UX/UI standards, design principles, and usability factors
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career