- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
What you will do
- Execute manual testing in Web and mobile applications.
- Read the specifications document then identifying unclear or inconsistent items and Q&A to clarify these.
- Daily communication with client in English
- Create Test Plan, Test Case, Test Scenarios and implement test.
- Open and verify bugs.
- Manage and report the testing result to Tech Lead and PM.
- Communicate directly with team and customer about issues or problems.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken)
- At least 3 years hands-on experience as a manual QC. Solid knowledge of functional, integration and regression testing. Knowledge in API, performance and security testing is a plus.
- Dynamic, proactive and high team spirit in a distributed agile environment with international colleagues and in a continuous integration/delivery process.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Have in-depth understanding of the project and lifecycle of testing, phase testing objectives, acceptance criteria and risk-based approaches to testing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse features simultaneously.
- Carefulness , Strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good at Time management.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career