Senior QC Engineer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Experience full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
What You Will Do
- Test functionality for each release and communicate issues found to the development team.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project/product managers.
- Identify problems in a production environment and elevate issues as necessary.
- Monitor releases as well as playing an active role in researching post-release issues.
- Write and/or update test plans and test cases; execute tests for mobile releases.
Your Skills and Experience
- Several years of experience testing mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Automation experience with frameworks like Appium, Selenium Web driver, etc.
- Knowledge of web services/API a plus.
- Experience in programming languages like Python or Java.
- Experience with various software testing strategies and approaches (e.g., parallel testing, regression testing);
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts.
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing, additional German skills are a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career