- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Experience full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
What You Will Do
- Execute manual testing in Web and mobile applications.
- Develop automated test scripts for further regression testing purposes.
- Read the specifications document then identifying unclear or inconsistent items and propose reasonable suggestions.
- Daily communication with the client in English
- Create Test Plan, Test Case, Test Scenarios and implement test.
- Open and verify bugs.
- Manage and report the testing result to Test Lead and PM.
- Collaborating with PM to manage and handle product releases.
- Communicate directly with team and customer about issues or problems
Your Skills and Experience
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a manual QC. Solid knowledge of functional, integration and regression testing. Knowledge in API, performance and security testing is a plus.
- Must have automation testing knowledge. Be able to build, setup, configure automation testing framework – Java vs Maven is a plus.
- Have good adaptability, quick self-learning skills. Willing to work with new technical/testing framework with less investigation time.
- Dynamic, proactive and high team spirit in a distributed agile environment with international colleagues and in a continuous integration/delivery process.
- Proactive in exploring and raising resolutions for problem-solving.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the SDLC, phase testing objectives, acceptance criteria and risk-based approaches to testing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse features simultaneously.
- Carefulness, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good at Time management as well as multi-tasking ability.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Employment in a strong, expanding company with experienced, motivated colleagues in the heart of Saigon.
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies in an exciting, innovative environment.
- Modern hardware with set-up à la carte.
- Modern architecture and technologies.
- Multicultural environment with employees from over 35 different countries.
- Start-up spirit: Flat hierarchies, relaxed and professional working atmosphere.
- Tech Rockstar: Apply the latest technology.
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible: Professional & English speaking working environment.
- Exciting Projects: Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity: Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career