- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
What You Will Do
- Test functionality for each release and communicate issues found to the development team.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project/product managers.
- Identify problems in the production environment and elevate issues as necessary.
- Be researched and applied various testing techniques and tools in the testing field.
- Write and/or update test plans and test cases; execute tests for mobile releases.
Your Skills and Experience
- Fresh graduated or 3rd/4th-year students, full-time 6-month internship commitment
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts
- Enthusiastic, responsible, careful, eager to learn and develop your career in Quality Control field
Having any of the following skills is a plus:
- Basic level knowledge of XML, JSON
- Knowledge of API dev tool: Postman or similar tools
- Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and KanBan)
- Familiar with test case and other testing methods
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Duration: 6 months
- Allowance: 4,000,000vnđ/month + parking fee
- Working time: Monday – Friday (from 9:00am-6:00pm)
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/3 months.
NFQ Asia Career