- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, etc.
- Build up HR and Industries network, analyze the suitable channels for recruitment strategies to attract the qualified candidates.
- Screen, interview to shortlist the qualified candidates for the right position and coordinate with project managers to arrange interview and follow up the offer.
- Administering, tracking and reporting on candidate pre-employment assessments.
- Provide guidance and supervision to Recruitment team
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related topics to HR Director.
- Create a fun and positive work environment.
- Encourage teamwork, build team spirit, in charge of team building, event organization
- Contribute to recruiting campaigns & branding.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in recruitment at IT/software company
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Good English.
- Demonstrated ability to source qualified candidates, both active and passive
- Open mindset, strategy mindset, planning skill.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effectively builds relationships within the organization
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 48,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.