Senior Business Analyst (Agile, English)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the product is being built to specifications
- Support pre-sales/bidding activities when needed
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis in Agile environment
- Good English skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Experience in pre-sales/bidding is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career