Senior Business Analyst (Agile, English)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Working closely with Product Owners
- Performing requirements analysis
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between Product Owners and Development team
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings to Development team
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Performing user acceptance testing
Your Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Has knowledge & understanding about technical & software system.
- Has advanced documentation skills
- Has advanced analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with JIRA & Confluence
- Fundamental of Agile & Scrum knowledge
- A history of supporting successful projects
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty Program.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career