Senior Community and Branding Executive
- Working with cross-functional teams to align internal and external messaging through development and execution of integrated, content-driver campaigns, events.
- Creating articles, social media assets (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), events (Ted Talk, Career Fair, Hackathon, etc) and other marketing materials to build a welcoming and collaborative environment
- Cooperating with internal teams and managing external vendors to organize brand-driven events, increase brand awareness and values in order to drive growth of NFQ brand as a best work place in Vietnam.
- Build relationships amongst teams and employees by identifying and executing opportunities to connect and engage all employees.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or a related field.
- Good skills in English communication (both written and spoken).
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a marketing role or event executive.
- Marketing campaign execution experience.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and clients proactively about issues or problems.
- Proficiency in office tools to facilitate your job.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of teams and individuals.
- Ability to learn, grow and challenge the situations.
- Good at time management.
- Good writing, communication, relationship and collaboration skills.
- Willing to learn, fight and evolve.
- A creative thinker that encourages a continual flow of new ideas and free thinking to help identify opportunities to enhance office activities.
- You continually look for opportunities to learn and to share knowledge pro-actively with colleagues.
- Good to strong organization and planning skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with can do attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday from 9:00-18:00
NFQ Asia Career