Senior Data Analyst
- You’ll be responsible for data management, analysing and reporting to support the needs of sales, operations with their data needs to improve marketing techniques, business strategies and product development.
- Ensure availability, useability and quality of data for current and future consumption.
- Perform data analysis (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics).
- Troubleshoot data issues and identify opportunities for data improvements.
- Perform testing and management of data projects.
- Understand processes and identify data usage opportunities.
- Generate monthly & quarterly reports and insights on sales and operational performances.
- You can proactively propose business actions that result from your analysis data to stakeholders, so that they can take an innovative approach to efficiently and effectively improve their business.
Your Skills and Experience
- You already have 3+ years of working experience in data analytics.
- Experience using Python and R in data analytics and writing SQL query is advantageous, but not necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets.
- You have advanced MS Excel skills in data manipulation, transformation and summarization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into actionable data solutions.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good English communication is a must.
- Have done data cleaning, data collection, data mining, data transformation and drawing insights from large datasets.
- Experience in understanding and improving business processes such as through Six Sigma, Lean or other quality initiatives.
- Conducted comparative analysis or experiments to draw conclusions.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
As our customer is a growing startup, you will have a chance to immerse in an international environment with great career growth opportunities.
You will work with fellows who follow these values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career