Senior Fullstack Developer (ReactJS/Java/PHP)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good English communication.
- Have at least 3 years in working with JAVA or PHP
- At least 2 year of Experience in ReactJS (or AngularJS, VueJS…)
- Have used some CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Material, …)
- Experienced popular frameworks: Plays, Spring/JavaEE, EBeans ORM, Hibernate or Symfony, Laravel
- Be familiar with web build tools (WebPack / Babel / ESLint / Sass, …)
- Be proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues
- Have good grip on Object-Oriented Programming
- Proficient experience working with backend APIs
- Java Web Services development using RESTful or SOAP standards.
- Non-Blocking IO, Asynchronous processing.
- Testing: Unit Test (JUnit), Mock Test (Mockito), Automation Test (Selenium).
- Highly independent self R&D.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career