Senior Magento Developer
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Have at least 5 years in PHP development
- Experience in Magento 2
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Experience in PHP Framework(Symfony/ Laravel…)
- Familiar with Webserver(Apache/ Nginx…), database(MySQL/ MongoDB…), RESTful API or SOAP
- Experience in Caching(Redis/ Memcache)
- Familiar with Git, Composer, CI
- Be able to communicate in English
- Experience in E-Commerce platforms
- Experience in App Development
- Knowledge of common UX/UI methodologies as well as experience in implementing Responsive Design
- Elastic search
- Design Patterns
- Query Database in SQL
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career