Senior .NET Developer
NFQ Asia (8bit Rockstars), a part of the global NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers, NFQ Vietnam focuses on building high-performance dedicated teams for ambitious tech-driven businesses in Europe and Asia.
Each team here works directly with the client from end to end in an Agile spirit. This unique set up gives our employees the experience of working for a real product company, with a real sense of commitment and ownership to the product itself.
NFQ Vietnam has more than 250 engineers located in Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang offices. We are recognized as a top-notch place to work in Vietnam.
- To write, review and maintain software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required.
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests.
- Self-train on new technologies.
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Web APIs a MUST as you will be working on the integration of multiple business systems and utilize third-party service provider’s APIs in our internal system.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience of developing applications with .NET and .NET Core (C# preferred)
- Strong understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Design Patterns and Coding Practises like SOLID, Clean Code etc.
- Experience Design and Implementation of medium to complex systems (distributed, serverless, …) with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, or .NET MVC
- Strong experience in code quality creation and -measurements (Unit Testing, TDD, ATDD, End to End testing, Test measures) and strong knowledge of at least one unit-testing framework (nUnit, xUnit)
- Source control with GIT.
- Experience in code review, code modernization (from refactor to rewrite)
- Be able to do coach, mentor and support junior developers
- Having experience in at least one cloud technology and its building blocks.
- Basic understanding of Software Architecture and its patterns.
- Able to work on your own as well as in a team following Agile methodologies as Scrum and Kanban.
- Sharp, smart, honest, good English communication.
- Passionate for quality and customer centred development.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience of at least one or more Frontend Frameworks like React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Experience in alternative API technologies like GraphQL, Apache Thrift, gRPC etc.
- Having experience of one or more additional cloud technology and its building blocks.
- Basic knowledge of Docker, DevOps.
- Basic Knowledge of mobile development and knowledge of one or more frameworks like Flutter, React Native, Ionic etc.
- German language skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, flexible working hours from Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career