Senior NodeJS Developer
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, RestFul API (minimum 4 year of experience)
- Good experience with DBMS like MySQL, Redis, NoSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Ensures code modularity and DRYness for maintainability and ensure high performance on MicroServices.
- Advanced knowledge and best programming practices of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), session hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors.
- Good English Communication skills.
- Experience with Front-end FrameWorks like Angular, ReactJS.
- Experience in unit test, integration test, automated test, continuous integration on the cloud Amazon/Azure/Google.
- Have good grip on Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Functional Programming.
- Used framework Socket.io is a plus.
- Knowledge in Open API Specifications/Swagger.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career