Senior PHP Developer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in PHP development
- Good English communication skill (verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of Git, Composer, YAML & Drush
- Experience with interfaces (ReST, JSON)
- Database Experience – MySQL / RDBS, Memcached
- Test-driven development (phpUnit/Behat)
- Strong understanding of OOP/OOD/Design Patterns
- Agile Development / SCRUM
- Elastic Search, Solr, NoSQL, Redis
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career