Senior React Native Engineer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production and develop API Integration using PHP/NodeJS/Java stack.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
What You Will Do
- As our customers are typically ambitious startups you will have the chance to be part of an exciting team, utilizing the newest technologies.
- Communicating and learning in an international team, with customers or colleagues from abroad will broaden your horizon and improve your communication and team skills.
- Be in charge of technical direction of applications development
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience with Android or iOS native development (Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C)
- Familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators.
- Passionate about building great UI/UX apps
- Experience in writing unit tests and/or UI automation tests for mobile apps
- Experience with debugging tools such as ADB, Instruments, ios-webkit-debug-proxy and so on.
- Have at least one mobile application on Apple Store or Google Play, by yourself or your team.
Nice to have:
- Good English Communication skills.
- Proven ability to build complex mobile applications.
- Agile development processes
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in an open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- NFQ Care (Medical Insurance) for yourself.
NFQ Asia Career