Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- +2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as Sidekiq, Grape, RPush, RailsAdmin, Cells, Sinatra.
- +2 years of experience with full web stack including HTTP, CSS, REST, JWT Token Authentication…
- Good database experience in any of these areas: PostgreSQL or other SQL database server etc
- Testing with Rspec, FactoryGirl and Faker
- Good knowledge on server side development with good performance, distributed system, understand well good design pattern and architecture principles
- Good English Communication skills.
- Experience in unit test, integration test, automated test, CI/CD on the cloud Amazon/Azure/Google.
- Writing Documentation & API Specification are plus, such as Swagger, OpenApi.
- Experience with Ruby Metaprogramming & Hacking
- Experience with WebSockets / ActionCable
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.