Senior Scala Developer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $48,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Participate in design and development of data intensive applications.
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management.
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines.
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
- Good knowledge of Java core.
- Used to work on Scala programming language.
- Experience in multithreading, Non-blocking/asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of the best practices in data quality and quality engineering.
- Practical experiences in restful services development.
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies.
What will be a plus:
- Functional programming.
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.).
- Experience with Github-based development processes.
- Experienced CI tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Linux.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career