Senior Shopify Developer
- Are you passionate about development and have fun working on projects that have an award-winning impact? Do you get a kick out of working closely with well-known customers? Or perhaps you have a knack for creating outstanding B2B and Enterprise solutions?
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for the global market.
Your Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of the platform’s API
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Intermediate and higher English level.
- Proficiency in searching and customization of the 3rd party Shopify plugins.
- Experience in site optimization and performance.
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career