Senior Talent Acquisition Expert
- Plan and implement company Talent Acquisition strategy
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions, focusing on difficult positions (Technical Leads, etc…)
- Talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits, environment, culture, and growth
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Generate monthly updates for the company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Work closely with community team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in recruitment in IT Software Industry
- Experienced in handling whole recruitment life-cycle for various level, from associate to managerial level
- Experience working across at all levels of the organization (e.g., individual contributors, executives)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese communication is a MUST
- Proven track-record of recruitment achievements in previous companies is a MUST
Why you’ll love working here
Our core values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with a candidate attitude
- The respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- NFQ Care (Medical Insurance) for yourself
NFQ Asia Career