Senior to Lead Front-end Developer
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Have worked intensively with web applications (at least 3 years)
- Have used some CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Material, …)
- Be familiar with web build tools (WebPack / Babel / ESLint / Sass, …)
- Be proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues
- Have good grip on Object-Oriented Programming
- Good English communication.
- Proficient experience working with backend APIs
- PHP Symfony knowledge is a plus.
We automatically assume that you are already good with CSS, HTML, XMLHttpRequest, RESTful API…
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
NFQ Asia Career