Senior to Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Are you passionate about development and have fun working on projects that have an award-winning impact? Do you get a kick out of working closely with well-known customers? Or perhaps you have a knack for creating outstanding B2B and Enterprise solutions?
- Ownership of workstream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
- Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities
- Work with off-shore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific workstreams
- Update management team on overall project, risks, and technology issues and propose suitable alternatives
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of professional web development experience and 1 years of professional Salesforce Commerce Cloud development experience
- Proficiency in industry standard technologies, such as Web Services, JSON and XML
- Experience with MVC and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience with database development (MSSQL, Oracle a plus)
- Experience with responsive design (Bootstrap)
- Working knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge & experience in PHP 7.3 and PSR-12 and modern frameworks (Symfony5)
- Knowledge & experience with Postgres, REDIS, Heroku, PHPMD
- Experience with Jira
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification
- Strong leadership skills, both organizational and technical.
- Experience working in a professional services firm or working in a client service environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career