Senior to Lead Unity Developer (Games, Mobile Apps)
- You are a passionate Unity Developer and you are looking for exciting, agile and complex game products to work with and you are enthusiastic about new technologies? You love to work out system architectures and technical solutions for highly individual projects? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
- You will integrate deeply into a product team based in the heart of Hamburg City, with the 100% startup culture. Together with 50 colleagues, you work to bring the great gaming experiences to Europe.
- MacBook Pro
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- You have excellent knowledge of working with Xcode and Android Studio, Swift, or Objective-C, ect.
- You have excellent experience of mobile games on Unity plugin
- Love Test Driven Development
- Agile Development / SCRUM
- You know that a successful app is not only determined by algorithms, but the handling and the UI are important factors
- You already have several years of work experience as a developer and yet you’re ready to grow, and grow with us
- Very strong knowledge of and capability in both written and spoken English
- Your way of working is systematic, analytical and always quality-oriented
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Fun-Friendly-Flexible : Professional & English speaking working environment
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- MacBook Pro is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble team.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.