Senior Java Developer
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- Laptop is provided
- Loyalty bonus scheme (up to $45,000)
- Work onsite – overseas
Your Skills and Experience
- Good English communication.
- Good Java Core.
- Java Web Services development using RESTful or SOAP standards.
- Experienced popular frameworks: Plays, Spring/JavaEE, EBeans ORM, Hibernate…
- Non-Blocking IO, Asynchronous processing.
- Testing: Unit Test (JUnit), Mock Test (Mockito), Automation Test (Selenium).
- Highly independent self R&D.
- Good proficient english for daily discussion, negotiation and presentation of solutions and issues.
- Positive mindset and good endurance, ready to work for a competitive team.
- Very good soft skills as the work requires cooperation and service delivery cross teams.
Good to know
- Experienced CI tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Linux.
- Popular Front End frameworks like Emberjs, ReactJs, AngularJS.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Honest: we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent: we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded: we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect: we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty bonus (up to 45,000$).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career