- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for the global market
- Proven leadership skills. Your management skills and technical depth allows you to develop and mentor others as well as build credibility with your team while executing broader engineering strategies.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong Ruby experience.
- Have strong experience working with MySQL, Memcached, and Redis.
- 2+ years of experience developing within the Shopify platform and Shopify apps.
- Experience with Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions from scratch if necessary.
- Superb troubleshooting & debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
- A disciplined approach to writing clean, readable code and quality assurance
- Familiarity with distributed and highly available systems at scale.
- A strong technical foundation. You feel comfortable diving into the code and interacting with developers at all levels of seniority.
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence, and results.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- You will be working on a daily basis with a team of passionate entrepreneurs who believe in the value of Trust, Transparency, Open-mindedness, Honesty, Respect, and Empathy.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, Year-end bonus, Medical Insurance, and 15 days annual leaves.
- Meaningful Company activities and Management Retreats.
- Modern office in District 1.
- Free dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.
NFQ Asia Career