Shopify Technical Specialist
- Are you passionate about development and have fun working on projects that have an award-winning impact? Do you get a kick out of working closely with well-known customers? Or perhaps you have a knack for creating outstanding B2B and Enterprise solutions?
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for the global market.
Your Skills and Experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development with more than 2 years dedicated experience in Shopify platform and it’s related technologies
- Expert in developing within Shopify platform and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language (Liquid), including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- Strong experience in Ruby/PHP/NodeJS.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions from scratch if necessary.
- Extensive experience working with MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Memcached, and Redis.
- Extremely sharp, fast working, knowledgeable web developer/designer.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Ability to setup a true CI/CD pipeline for supporting software development environments.
- Ability to mentor/coach junior members.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Cloud Computing, and modern architecture, e.g Container-based, Serverless, Microservices.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and teamwork
- Knowledge of Atomic Design
- Knowledge of E-Commerce industry
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our core values:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in an open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus, Loyalty program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia Career